Our dance studio offers a Recreational program to students who are interested in taking weekly classes and participating in our end of year showcase! It's a program for curious dancers to come and learn the foundation and technique of dance. A pressure-free zone where dancers leave with a smile on their face and confidence that they accomplished something great! A program where dancers are still pushed to their fullest potential without the additional requirements.
- A Seasonal Registration Fee of $40.00 for your first dancer and $20.00 for each dancer thereafter, is due at the time of registration. In addition, you will be asked to pay for August Tuition, at the time of registration.
(See chart above for Tuition rates)
- Tuition is due on the 1st and charged monthly based on the number of hours your dancer takes per week.
- Families with multiple dancers will be given tuition breaks in the following ways:
- Each dancers’ hours are calculated individually.
- A sibling discount of $20 will be given on the lower tuition price unless your family is at max.
- Tuition is not to exceed $250.00 (7+ hours a week) for the first TWO dancers.
- Each dancer thereafter will receive ½ off their tuition price.
- A Recital Fee of $80.00 will be due for each dancer by March 1st.
This fee covers the cost of a recital t-shirt for each dancer, 2 tickets into the recital and helps cover the cost of the venue.
- A Recital Costume Fee will be due for each class that your dancer is in, by December 15th
- Music & Moves, Combo classes & “Core” classes combined (Ballet, Tap, and Jazz) will count as ONE.
This fee is $75.00
-Additional classes such as Hip Hop, Lyrical, Contemporary and Musical Theater will each have their own fee.
This fee is $75.00 per routine.