Tuition & fees
Price per month
hours per week
Other dance studio fees
- A Seasonal Registration Fee of $40.00 for your first dancer and $20.00 for each dancer thereafter, is due at the time of registration. In addition, you will be asked to pay for August Tuition, at the time of registration. (See chart above for Tuition rates)
- Tuition is due on the 1st and charged monthly based on the number of hours your dancer takes per week.
- It is paid in the months of August - June , (August & June prorated, totaling 10 months.)
- Your dancers’ tuition is based on the hours they dance per week. (Ex: Dancer takes 3 hours of class = $125/month)
- You will be subject to a late fee of $15.00 on the 6th of each month if your tuition is not paid.
- You will be subject to another late fee of $30.00 on the last day of the month if your tuition is still not paid.
- Your dancer will be removed from their classes after TWO months of unpaid tuition + late fees.
- Once your account is up-to-date, your dancer can return to class.
- Families with multiple dancers will be given tuition breaks in the following ways:
- Each dancers’ hours are calculated individually.
- A sibling discount of $20 will be given on the lower tuition price unless your family is at max.
- Tuition is not to exceed $250.00 (7+ hours a week) for the first TWO dancers.
- Each dancer thereafter will receive ½ off their tuition price.
- A Recital Fee of $65.00 will be due for each dancer by March 1st.
This fee covers the cost of a recital t-shirt for each dancer, 2 tickets into the recital and helps cover the cost of programs & venue.
- A Recital Costume Fee will be due for each class that your dancer is in, by December 15th
- Music & Moves, Combo classes & “Core” classes combined (Ballet, Tap, and Jazz) will count as ONE.
This fee is $70.00
-Additional classes such as Hip Hop, Lyrical, Contemporary and Musical Theater will each have their own fee.
This fee is $50.00 per class.
*Progressing Ballet and Stretch will not be included in the recital*